It’s that time of year again! I love Christmas, I love shopping, and I LOVE giving gifts. I always enjoy putting together a few lists of gifts to share. This year, I’m sharing four gift guides that will cover everyone on your list – from your in-laws to your spouse to your best friend. I tried to choose items at a variety of prices (all under $100 and most under $50) and for a variety of recipients, no matter their age, interests, or gender. I own (and love) almost all of these items, so I can attest to their quality and utility. (As evidence, I actually had to take my own photos for a few items that I wanted to be sure to include!) Happy shopping!
Just in case you haven’t heard, Chip and Joanna Gaines have partnered with Target to create a beautiful new homeware line! It released yesterday in stores and online, and I actually stopped by Target twice to check out some of the items. It was great to be able to finally see all these pieces in person! I was blown away with the quality, the cohesion, and the affordability of the new Hearth & Hand™ line, so I wanted to share a few of my favorite picks from the collection. Just click on each item to shop!
- I’ve been loving podcasts recently; I listen to them on my commute or during more “mindless” tasks at work. This has been one of my recent favorites!
- Looking for something life-changing? Try these – I have 2 sets, and I’m planning on buying more!
- We recently gave this recipe a try, and we both loved it! Instead of the marinade recipe, we just used the Trader Joe’s Island Soyaki sauce (#lazy), and it was delicious!
- We also tried and loved this recipe, especially because it’s simple, freezer-friendly, and cheesy.
- I loved this Parade Home project from Studio McGee, especially the loft and nursery! Everything is really beautiful, practical, and attainable.
- I bought this cardigan in Mauve, and now that it comes in 6 other colors, I’m tempted to buy another! (How good is the color Fir Ever?)
- Google made a “megamovie” of the recent eclipse; it’s worth a watch!
- Young Living recently released a mineral makeup line. And a baby line. And everything is amazing. (If you’re looking for all-natural, safe, and effective products, let’s get in touch!)
- This is my absolute favorite cookie recipe. I have it printed/written down about 10 times to make sure I never lose it.