For February, I did a no-spend month – I felt I spent way too much money during November, December, and January, and was looking for a good way to practice some financial discipline. It was a great way to remind myself to think through all my purchases and stop impulse buying. (I do love to occasionally make a spontaneous purchase or two, and I love a good deal, but I also want to make sure I’m spending on things that will get a lot of use.) One thing that’s been helping me do that is making a list and sticking to it. I’ve been trying to write down everything I want to buy so I can prioritize purchases and buy things after consideration. So, today I’m sharing a few things from my spring 2017 wish list!
This post may contain affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure here!
Spring 2017 Wish List
- Midi Skirt
- I have been on the hunt for a pretty midi skirt that works well with my body type because I think it would be a great versatile piece to add to my wardrobe. I love the blush color of this one!
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer
- Everyone has been talking about this concealer, and I don’t think I’ve heard any bad things about it. I think next time I run out, I’ll try this one.
- AmazonBasics Packing Cube Set, Small
- I have the medium size of this packing cube set, and I’m obsessed. I’m thinking of getting them in small and slim. If you aren’t using packing cubes, you need to get some – they are one of my favorite travel tools!
- I think loafers are the perfect shoe for work – they look really polished and can be worn in every season. I think these leopard print ones are adorable!
- Rhodia Black Webnotebook, Dot Grid
- I use this notebook for bullet journaling, and the quality is amazing (totally worth every penny). I’ll be picking up a few more so I never run out!
- e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
- I’ve heard some really good things about this lip exfoliator, and it’s hard to beat the $3.00 price tag!
- Neewer 5-in-1 Reflector Kit
- A reflector kit like this one can make a such a huge difference for photography. I’ve been using white foam board, but this would be much nicer!
- Steve Madden Patchwork Dome Satchel
- I just bought this travel bag, and it’s perfect for a quick weekend trip or as a plane carry on/personal item! I love that this bag can slip over a suitcase handle, looks polished, and has an external zippered pocket.
- Kortni Jeane Swimmers
- Kortni Jeane makes the cutest swimsuits. I have a couple of tops and have been dying for a few more pieces! I think the Latter Back top and the All Ruffled Up Bottoms are too cute!