I can’t believe it’s already February! This year is already going so fast. I’m not totally mad about it thought, because I can’t wait to finish up school. Especially because I have 3 tests this week, and all my tests this year are in the same week as at least 2 other tests. It’s crazy, I tell ya. Needless to say, I’m all about quick meals this week (and also meals that Scott can make, because no way can I cook every night this week). I’m also sharing a super easy recipe for Greek stuffed chicken this week. It’s perfect for those nights when you want to spend minimal time prepping your meal!
Meal Plan – Week of 2/1/16
- monday – bbq chicken sandwiches + green beans
- tuesday – lemon basil chicken pasta with spinach and mushrooms
- wednesday – chicken parmesan
- thursday – honey sesame chicken + brown rice
- friday – southwest casserole + corn
- saturday – greek stuffed chicken (see recipe below!)
- sunday – super bowl sunday! (if we aren’t at a party, we’ll be having pizza and buffalo chicken dip!)
Greek Stuffed Chicken Recipe
Split open two boneless, skinless chicken breasts (you want to cut so you can open them like a hamburger bun). Add feta cheese, fresh (not frozen) spinach, and black olives (optional). Close chicken breasts and top with olive oil or a Greek viniagrette. Cook until the internal temperature of the chicken is 165 degrees F, around 30-40 minutes (depending on the thickness of your chicken breasts). Serve and enjoy!
This recipe is really similar to the Italian stuffed chicken recipe I’ve seen floating around Pinterest. We liked the original recipe a lot, and we thought it would be fun to give it a Greek twist!